Build A Better World
The Summer Reading program has begun! All children in grades K – 5th are welcome to come and attend the programs and read for prizes. Programs will be held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 1:00 pm in the meeting room of the library. Those in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade may pick up their reading logs. For more information, please go to www.alton.lib.ia.us or check us out on Facebook.
Bees, Bees, Bees
A special summer reading program will be held on Thursday, June 8 at 1:00 pm. Ron the beekeeper will share with us what bees do and how they live!
Preschool Story Time
Come join the fun on Wednesday mornings during the month of June for our Preschool Story Time! All children age 3 – 5 are welcome to come for a time of reading, singing, and crafts. Programs will be held at 10:30 am on June 7, 14, 21, and 28.
New Adult Books:
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray
- You’ll Think of Me by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom
- Those Secrets We Keep by Emily Liebert
- Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg