Utility Help is Available

Utility Help is Available Notice to Utility Customers As customers of the City of Alton, help is available to you in resolving possible complaints about your electric or gas service. You can contact a utility representative at the following address: The City of Alton 905 3rd Ave. P O Box 910 Alton, IA. 51003-0910 If your complaint is related to service disconnection, safety, or renewable energy and the City of Alton does not resolve your complaint, you may request assistance from the Iowa Utilities Board by writing to: Iowa Utilities Board: 350 Maple Street, Des Moines, IA 50319, or by calling: (515) 281-3939 or toll-free (877) 565-4450 or by E-mail to iubcustomer@ub.state.ia.us